reopening updatesAll the information you need about the reopening of Cactus Petes Resort Casino. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by sherri summers, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of cactus petes
As we continue to open up more amenities across the property we remain focused on the health and safety of our team members and guests alike. To that end we continue to follow the latest guidelines as put forth by the CDC and the State of Nevada regarding capacity and distancing restrictions for all of our venues. The latest protocols include, but are not limited to the following:
Health & Safety
- Guests at Cactus Petes Resort and Casino are not required to wear masks.
- Masks are available on a complimentary basis, while supplies last.
- Sanitizer stations are installed on the casino floor and are readily available throughout the facility.
- Live Poker: An opening date for Live Poker will not be determined until we are certain that games and service can meet demand. Casino updates will be announced though social media and on our website.
- The Buffet: This food outlet is closed.
- 36 Steak & Seafood: This food outlet is now open and taking reservations.
- Live Entertainment: The Gala Showroom is open for live entertainment. Please continue to check our website and social media for artist and show date announcements.
- The Horseshu Casino is closed.
- Starting June 28, 2022: To better serve you during our busiest times, we will be increasing staffing in the Casino Pit on weekends. To accommodate this change, we are closing the Casino Pit during our slowest times, 2a-10a Tuesday-Thursday. Our Interblock Stadium Electronic Table Games are available 24/7, offering craps, roulette, blackjack, the Big 6 Wheel, and $1 minimum bets.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers through these unprecedented times.