reopening updatesAll the information you need about the reopening of Cactus Petes Resort Casino. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by sherri summers, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of cactus petes
As of May 1, 2021 the State of Nevada, Nevada Gaming Control Board and Elko County, Nevada have relaxed pandemic related mandates and restrictions. Not every part of Cactus Petes is addressed below and the operating environment is subject to change faster than updates can happen to this page. Please call 775-755-2321 for the latest information and hours of operation.
Health & Safety
- In accordance with CDC and Stare of Nevada guidance, guests who are fully vaccinated no longer need to wear a mask or face covering at Cactus Petes. If you are not vaccinated, or only partially vaccinated, we thank you for continuing to wear a mask or face covering.
- Masks are available on a complimentary basis.
- Sanitizer stations are installed on the casino floor and are readily available throughout the facility.
- Live Poker: An opening date for Live Poker will not be determined until we are certain that games and service can meet demand. Casino updates will be announced though social media and on our website.
- The Buffet and 36 Steak & Seafood: We are evaluating the demand for our restaurants as well as our ability to staff them. When we have plans, they will be announced through social media and on our website.
- Live Entertainment: Live Entertainment is suspended until reopening plans and staffing are in place. Updates will be announced though social media and on our website.
- The Entertainment Bar is closed.
- The Horseshu Casino is closed.
- Hotel Pools & Hot Tubs are closed for the season, but are expected to open around the Memorial Day weekend, weather permitting. Updates will be announced though social media and on our website.