reopening updatesAll the information you need about the reopening of Cactus Petes Resort Casino. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by sherri summers, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of cactus petes
As we continue to open up more amenities across the property we remain focused on the health and safety of our team members and guests alike. To that end we continue to follow the latest guidelines as put forth by the CDC and the State of Nevada regarding capacity and distancing restrictions for all of our venues. The latest protocols include, but are not limited to the following:
Health & Safety
- On February 10, 2022, Pursuant to Governor Sisolak’s Emergency Directive 052, individuals are no longer required to wear a mask in public indoor settings in licensed gaming establishments, unless a local jurisdiction still imposes such a requirement.
Guests at Cactus Petes Resort and Casino will no longer be required to wear masks, but can still wear them if they choose to do so.
Please visit the website or call 775-755-2321 for the latest information and hours of operation.
- Masks are available on a complimentary basis, while supplies last.
- Sanitizer stations are installed on the casino floor and are readily available throughout the facility.
- Live Poker: An opening date for Live Poker will not be determined until we are certain that games and service can meet demand. Casino updates will be announced though social media and on our website.
- The Buffet: This food outlet has been closed.
- 36 Steak & Seafood: This food outlet is now open and taking reservations.
- Live Entertainment: The Gala Showroom is open for live entertainment. Please continue to check our website and social media for artist and show date announcements.
- The Horseshu Casino is closed.
- Hotel Pools & Hot Tubs: Closed for the season.