reopening updatesAll the information you need about the reopening of Cactus Petes Resort Casino. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by sherri summers, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of cactus petes
While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Nevada Gaming Control Board, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will limit capacity on our gaming floor to no more than 35% of our maximum occupancy.
- The installation of signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Slot machines and table games are configured to meet social distancing requirements.
- Table Games have limited seating.
- Poolside gaming is closed.
- Live Poker is closed.
- The Sportsbook is open noon to 8 p.m. Monday and Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday.
- Live music, entertainment, convention, and banquet services remain suspended at this time.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- NOSH is open with limited hours Friday and Saturday nights unless otherwise noted.
- Desert Room is open.
- Cherry Creek Bar is open for play.
- The Sports Bar is open 6 p.m. – 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
- 36 Steak and Seafood and The Buffet will remain closed.
- The Entertainment Bar and Pool Bar are closed.
- The Bristlecone Emporium Gift Shop is open.
- The Styling Salon is open by appointment only.
- The Horseshu Casino is closed.
- The Horseshu Hotel pool and hot tub are closed for the season.
- Cactus Petes Hotel pool and hot tub are closed for the season.
- Nevada requires all dining to be limited to a maximum of 6 people per table and reservations are required. Masks are also required to be worn in all restaurant venues unless actively eating or drinking with food or beverages present on your dining table.
Health & Safety
- Nevada mandate requires that all Guests must wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth in all public areas throughout the entire property.
- Team members and vendors will undergo a health screening each day prior to their shift.
- Guests must respond to a health screening prior to entry.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- The facility will be deep cleaned and sanitized each night.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers through these unprecedented times.