reopening updatesAll the information you need about the reopening of Cactus Petes Resort Casino. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by sherri summers, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of cactus petes
While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Nevada Gaming Control Board, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will limit capacity on our gaming floor to no more than 50% of our maximum occupancy.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Slot machines and table games are configured to meet social distancing requirements.
- Table Games have limited seating.
- Poolside gaming is closed.
- Live Poker is closed.
- The Sportsbook is open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday and Friday, and 11 a.m to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Live music, entertainment, convention, and banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- NOSH is open with limited hours.
- Desert Room is open.
- Cherry Creek Bar is open to service personnel only.
- The Sports Bar is closed.
- 36 Steak and Seafood and The Buffet will remain closed.
- The Entertainment Bar and Pool Bar are closed.
- The Bristlecone Emporium Gift Shop is open.
- The Styling Salon is closed.
- The Horseshu Casino is closed.
- The Horseshu Hotel pool has reopened.
- The Horseshu hot tub is, and will remain closed.
- Cactus Petes Hotel pool has reopened.
- Cactus Petes hot tub is, and will remain, closed.
Health & Safety
- By order of Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak, as of Thursday, June 25 at 11:59 p.m., face coverings are required in all public areas.
- Team members and vendors will undergo a health screening each day prior to their shift.
- Guests must respond to a health screening prior to entry.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- The facility will be deep cleaned and sanitized each night.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers through these unprecedented times.